This intensive use detention pass through is perfect for safe transfer of medications and medical supplies. Built with heavy gauge Stainless Steel, heavy grade hardware, and a locking latch on one side. The body of the pass through is constructed of 12 Gauge 304 #3 Stainless Steel and is TIG welded for a clean finish and strength. All exposed welds are grounded smooth for safety and a clean finish. The stainless construction makes for easy cleanup and promotes a germ free environment inside.
The Intensive Use Detention Pass Through includes a 12 Gauge Stainless Steel Wall Flange for a sturdy mounting and tamper resistance. The doors can be offered with locking and non-locking latches and are mounted with heavy tamper resistant hinges. Optional features include a removable shelf and internal latch to control the unlockable side. These Intensive Use Pass Throughs are built to last and created with the heavy use of a prison infirmary, medical ward, or other correctional facility in mind. Take a look below at some of the reasons why G2 outperforms the competition.
KryptoMax™ Standout Features
- Fully Welded Construction NOT Bolted Parts
- Complete 12 Gauge heavy Stainless Steel Construction NOT painted steel
- Built in USA By our Knowledgeable Full Time Fabrication Crews NOT Inmate Labor
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty NOT 1 year limited warranty
- Heavy Locking Door Latch with available Internal Latch NOT basic door latches
12 Ga. 304 #3 Stainless Body Construction
12 Ga. 304 #3 Stainless Wall Flanges
Delivery Lead Time
10-20 Business Days
Custom Sizes are available for this Pass Through