Texas Correctional Supply’s Floor Mounted Handcuff Bench is built using heavy gauge Stainless Steel construction. They are intended for heavy use in high security areas such as Prisons, Jails, holding cells, and other high security intensive use detention environments. The Handcuff Bench tops are made of 12 Gauge Stainless Steel with a 1 ½” flange and a #3 brushed finish. 2” Diameter schedule 40 Stainless steel pedestals are welded to a Stainless mounting plate on the underside of the Bench Top. Handcuff rings are optional and are made of Stainless Steel 3/8” Rod and solidly welded to the front/back or both sides of each pedestal if desired.
The floor plates on our Floor Mounted Intensive Use Handcuff Benches are welded to the bottom of each pedestal and are ¼” thick 8”x8” Stainless Steel plates, with four ½” diameter mounting holes per plate. Our solidly designed Stainless Steel Detention Benches stand out from the competition and are sure to exceed you demands. Take a look below at some of the reasons why KryptoMax™ outperforms the competition.
KryptoMax™ Standout Features
- Fully Welded Construction NOT Bolted Parts or Formed Plastic
- Round Table Tops with no Dangerous Corners NOT Squared or Angled
- 12 Gauge Stool Tops to Match Strength of Table Top NOT 16 Gauge , Wood, or Plastic
- Heavy Schedule 40 Pipe Pedestals NOT thin metal tubing
- Built By our Knowledgeable Full Time Fabrication Crews NOT Inmate Labor
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty NOT 1 year limited warranty
- ½” Dia. Mounting Holes NOT 3/8” Dia. for smaller hardware
Painted Pedestals GAT-FDB-100-GP
Powder Coated Pedestals GAT-FDB-100-PC
12 Ga. Stainless Top
2” Dia. Sched. 40 Stainless Pedestals
36”-60”W benches get 2 pedestals, 72” and wider get 3 or more.
8”x8”x1/4” Stainless Floor Plates with ½” mounting holes
3/8” Stainless Rod handcuff rings welded to pedestals
Mild Steel Pedestals w/ gray painted finish
Mild Steel Pedestals w/ Powder Coated Finish
Delivery Lead Time
10-20 Business Days
Custom Sizes are available for this Bench