Texas Correctional Supply’s Interviewing chair is built with quality Stainless Steel and intended for use in Prison or Jail interrogation rooms or visitation areas, as well as work or study areas in various types of correctional facilities. Our Detention and Prison Furniture is built with quality and safety in mind, using heavy-duty materials and strong TIG welded construction. This Interview Chair has a heavy duty 16 Ga. Stainless Steel seat top with a brushed finish as well as a 16 Ga.
Stainless Steel back rest and tubular frame and features a solid TIG welded stainless steel frame. This Interviewing Chair has welded feet flanges with mounting holes for secure floor mounting. Our product line of prison and corrections furniture is designed with maximum safety and functionality to meet the needs of the most critical detention environments. We offer custom designs and dimensions as well to meet the demands of our customers. Take a look below at some of the reasons why KryptoMax™ outperforms the competition.
KryptoMax™ Standout Features
- Solid Stainless Steel Fully Welded Construction NOT Bolted Parts or Plastic
- 16 Gauge Stainless Seat Top and Back Rest NOT Wood, or Plastic
- Heavy Stainless Tubing Frame NOT Steel, or Plastic
- #3 Brushed Finish NOT Mill Finish or Painted
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty NOT 1 year limited warranty
- ½” Dia. Mounting Holes NOT 3/8” Dia. for smaller hardware
15”D x 18”W x 34”H (20″H Seat)
16 Ga. 304 #3 Stainless Steel Seat Top and Back Rest
16 Ga. 304 #3 Stainless Steel Tubular Frame
Floor mounting flanges on all four legs
Delivery Lead Time
10-20 Business Days
Custom Sizes are available for this Chair